Apple Watch connects to your iPhone via Bluetooth 4.0 and displays notifications, apps, and more on its 1.3" display. It can also connect directly to the Internet thanks to 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. The internal battery lasts for up to 18 hours of normal use and is recharged with an included inductive magnetic charger.
Features & Highlights
- Apple Series 2 MNPK2LL/A - Aluminum Chassis with Ion-X Glass 1.3" 272 x 340 1000-Nit Display
- Activity and Heart Rate Monitoring Changeable Faces with Widgets
- Water Resistant to 164' Integrated GPS
- Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Apple watchOS 3
- Aluminum Chassis with Ion-X Glass 1.3" 272 x 340 1000-Nit Display
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AppIe, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The sole wrist device on the market that provides a pulse, acupuncture and semiconductor low level laser for therapy and health care. Semiconductor low-level (output 1-5mW, wavelength 650nm, GaAlAs semiconductor) Laser irradiate the nasal and wrist f...
Track your heart rate as you run or exercise with PurePulse Monitor steps and distance traveled and estimate calories burned View data on your sleep quality Exercise recognition software and stats Connected GPSSmartphone notifications sent to iOS, An...